Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random meme


So Erin tagged me for a random meme. I was hard pressed to think of things you guys don't already know about me as I blab about everything. Obviously I drink champagne out of the bottle with a giant straw. So here goes 7 random facts about mrsevils.

#1 I don't know how to ride a bike.

#2 I have a tattoo that says "Bad Monkey" in Hebrew

#3 If I don't spend hours straightening my hair, its all Rick James and stuff

#4 I love pez

#5 I hate french pedicures

#6 I cried at the end of The Corpse Bride

#7 I received letters from prisoners after being featured in a tattoo magazine.

I think that just about covers everything. My turn!

Tagged!










3 comments:

  1. I've been tagged, you little minx, you!
    I, too, share a hatred for french mani/pedis.
    Ugh. I was not a Bridezilla by any means, but I politely requested that none of my bridesmaids had them. hahaha.
    That photo looks a celebrity shot on the red carpet. I love it.

    P.S. Your necklace, (oh, the irony!) is completely possessed, or well, evil.
    Weird things have been happening everytime I try to paint it. I guess I could talk about that in my tagness. Spoooooky. Its coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so gorgeous! You look prefect in it!

    The fact that you have a Hebrew "Bad Monkey" tattoo makes me like you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I should have expanded on these a little more. Or I should have gone into the gigantic list of foods I won't eat.

    ReplyDelete