Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bettie Before and After

I've been busy working on some custom orders lately. I have some new crap in the works too, don't worry. I'm hoping to get some of that new stuff done and listed in the next week or two, so keep an eye out.
Anyway...this is a Bettie Page Zombie I did for a trade with very nice lady named Suzanne. She wanted a wiggle dress and although I have Barbie clothes coming out of every crack, I really didn't have anything suitable.
Then I found minicouture on etsy. She is so freaking awesome. Not only does she make all these fantastic tiny ass clothes, but they are all sewed by hand. I could never do it in a million years. I felt really guilty getting such a fabulous outfit all bloody and I couldn't bring myself to cut it up at all. She just made me a nightgown for a Regan from the Exorcist zombie that I will have finished soon. I'll keep you posted. If you have a little girl or a big girl in your life that loves Barbie, make sure to check out her shop. The quality is amazing.



Bettie Before. I had to cut her bangs a bit to get them super short.

Bettie after.

Super fun to do. I'm even feeling like I could maybe cut my own bangs now. But maybe that's not such a great plan.



1 comment: