Monday, May 4, 2009


I've been bad about blogging lately. For some reason, I feel like I need to post a photo on every blog I write. I haven't taken any good pictures so here is an awesome one of experimental bacon gravy that Paul made. Boy was it delicious!
Anyway...I've been slammed at work...tons and tons of pee and training 3 new kids has left me short tempered and edgy. I really need a day off (or 2) to get some crafting done. I did managed to hit both Beverley's and Joann's this weekend where I spent $60 and only got one tiny bag of crap. Thats pretty much what always happens. Paul refuses to go to the craft store with me unless its my birthday or valentines day. But this time my friend Shannon agreed to go with me. Because we live so far from town, everything always turns into a 5 hour trip. By the time we got back, all I wanted to do was take a nap. So much for Saturday.
Sunday was more productive. I made an ass load of hair flowers, two new large zombie killer pendants that I can't wait to list (omg, its a leg with a shoe...they creep me out so much more than the hands for some reason) and got the settings ready for my zombie killer cuff links and tie tacks (eta next weekend). It was my first time working with resin and it went surprisingly well. I bought the low odor kind and didn't really notice any smell at all.
Meanwhile, I have two sad half painted zombies staring at me. I keep telling them I will get to them. Maybe when I retire from pee.


No comments:

Post a Comment