Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've been shopping


So I've been coveting these things from my fellow darkside team member StaticWhite 's shop for days. When she had a sale last weekend, I couldn't resist! I got a fabulous reversible diva capelet, a zombie tote bag (with eyeball tissue cozy), and a darling little batling! Because she is totally awesome, she also sent me some buttons and a scrap bat mirror! If you haven't checked out this shop...get your ass over there right now! Not only is she fabulous, but she lives in my second home town and has an amazing meticulousness about her work. It's too stunning! You must see it in person. Everything is either stitched by hand or done on a cranky old machine. I love her! And you will too! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so you're the one that bought the zombie tote! I saw that in her Sold items and was so happy that it had found a home. I'm plain thrilled that it ended up with a fellow DarkSider!

    I bought a custom batling from her and I love him to death! Maya does really REALLY good work.

    ReplyDelete